OK. Here are my thoughts, favorite parts and dances of the night in a list!
1. T.O…the only part of his dance I remember is the miming part he used in his touch down dances.
2. The 23 year old Jordan..killed it! not sure what he is in or if he sings, mostly because I’m a new mom to a 6 month old, and I only listen to Disney songs; however, he is probably going to be in the top 3 100%.
3. Drew Scott was pretty gawky but his charm and good character mask it pretty well. I think he is going to be one of the ones who improve drastically my guess by week 3.
4. Sasha, I’m a hugeeee fan of, I binged watched all of the Pretty Little Liar seasons last fall. I had no idea her parents did this professionally and I’m excited to see if she has it in her blood to dance as well. I think she could possibly make it to the finals.
5. Nick and Vanessa!!!!! ok, Vanessa was amazinggggg!! Her confidence and her presence out there whirled me in. Get it mama!! I could see her taking the mirror ball!! The hubbs however, needs some work. He had one moment where he did the motorcycle hip move that was probably supposed to look sexy, but it half failed. It was too old school boy band.
6. PETA LOOKS AMAZING!!! MOM GOALS!! YOU WORK IT HONEY!!
7. Maxim being non competitive?!!! Has dadhood made him soft? Either way I love the proud papa and his new found energy for being calm like a cucumber.
8. Shake Shake Shake your money makerrrr….Barb hit her moves in the sassiest of waysss….she is forever hilarious and owned it. I liked seeing her flirt too. She’ll be gone in a few weeks I feel though.
9. Frankie Muniz….honestly I don’t even remember his dance at all….and I don’t care to rewind it on my DVR. Nah Thanks.
10. Nikki Bella!! Hands down my favorite!!! The toss at the end. The fire, the power girl anthem!! MY PICK FOR FIRST PLACE!! Her high kick was flawless.
11. Lindsey was adorable. I love her glitter violin and her glitter outfit. She is a whole bunch of cute class and I would like to see her shake it up and do something wild and out of the box, something very Nikki Bella.
12. I needdd to point out that Victoria is an amazing and strong woman. She looked better out there than I ever could for having numbness in her lower half; she is inspirational and a real miracle. She looked amazingggg. I can’t wait to see her progression this season.
13. Derek Fisher’s dance was fun and lively! It woke me up a little I needed a pizazzed routine from Sharna. It had allll the bells and whistles and I loved it; He was mediocre with his routine, but athletes seem to always do well and I am excited to see more.
14. And last but not least, Debbie….She wasn’t that bad. I am just honestly a little bit annoyed by her, but that is just me. I secretly hope she goes first (sorry fans)